The Secret Jewish Weapon: Der Yiddishe Mame

Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- Exodus 20:12

Jewish mothers have given birth to Jewish daughters and sons for perhaps one hundred and fifty generations, a facticity so overwhelming as to dwarf every conceptualization as to what Jewish identity might mean.
- Harold Bloom

The Jews alone had the healthy sense to subordinate love of women to maternal love.
- Pierre Mercier, Essai sur la litterature juive

Jewish mothers are best in world. My Russian mother, when first met my beautiful lover (later my wife) Elena, have said to me: “She is too good for you!” On a contrary, no woman is tood enough for Jewish mother’s son. My mother scornfully laughed at my young man’s poetry. Mother of my school friend Jew Yuri Kopissarov always blamed the world for his misfortunes. Her “Yurotchka” for her was a spotless. “The Knowledge is might!” have proclaimed hudnreds times per day the Jewish mothers to their offsprings. 97% of Russian Jews emigrated to United States have university diplomas.
- Edward Limonov

I can attest to this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manifesto

The Anti-Semite as High School Girl

Anti-Semites, The Nation of Priests